Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Iron Maiden in town !!

Yes, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden is going to be in town.
Woohoo!!

Boy..I am excited!!

Bruce Dickinson will be a treat to watch on the stage...Hope there is going to be a lot of energy and josh. As I get ready for my favorite Iron Maiden songs , I realise they take up situations and pen the lyrics.

One thing which is very distinct about Iron Maiden is that, the lead guitar is really fast.
Hmmm..It was my favorite band in my college days.

As I hear the songs after a long time I am reliving those days of playing Half-Life , TombRaider, Snooker 1/4/7 on my computer which was oddly placed!!

Some of the songs of Iron Maiden which I love

a) Run to the Hills
b) Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter
c) Hallowed be thy name
d) Blood Brothers , Wicker Man
e) Can I play with Madness ?
f) 2 minutes to Midnight
g) Fear of the Dark
h) The Aftermath
i) Futureal.

Hmmm..Waiting for march 17

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that they are going to have the same stage design as in their US and Europe concerts. That shoudl be a treat. since this is a promotional tour I think they are going to play their new album. back to back. so very few of their old classics. neverthless it's maiden. Enjoy.

sudeep said...

Okay....So, I am expecting that here they will play their hits at the end of the show..

:-)