Friday, November 05, 2004

dont talk abt

idli vada and masala dosas makkla ..
I am tired of burgers , pizzas, tacos, and my brain refuses to pop out the names of my ohter fast food ventures ...
and cereals for breakfast .. vade bonda and all dooor ki baat hai ..
will be back in Jan and shall have my qutoa fully..

I am getting tempted to get back to chicken burgers, they look really attractive, and they are a staple diet... one of these days I shall be into it again..
spicky tender crispy chicken burger.. super aagi illa kelokke ..

alll the IT folks unhappy abt bush being elected, only the west and north east states wants kerry..

have 'bandha alla bahaddur' at home .. and 'snehaloka' .....
the latter sucks and havent tried the former ....
innen makkla .. teju yavag tanka blore alli iddiya .??
I shall get these goons to amchi mumbai ..

sigona ..

No comments: