Thursday, December 02, 2004

Random Thoughts

Random Thought #1
---------------------
Mummyyyyy :-)

I had been to a gruhapravesha and I am back at my seat where I feel
excessively comfortable.

I think I saw half a dozen not exactly new moms from the US of A
They were putting their kids all of them <= 5years in spotlight.

Asking them to sing nursery rhymes.
Asking them to dance.
Why?

Just remembered Roger Waters.

HEY TEACHERS! LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE

And the kids just wanted to be alone.

Random Thought #2
---------------------
Death.

I was thinking about a woman who had made an analysis on death.
Her name is Kubler-Ross or something.
According to her a person dying goes through five phases :-

The five stages go in progression :-
1)denial
2)anger
3)bargaining
4)depression
and
5)acceptance.

Well, I feel these stages go in progression not for death alone
but for something which we can never achieve too, no matter how hard we try.

see ya guys...
Tezz 'twas gr8 talking to U

No comments: