Monday, December 13, 2004

touch anything

on my body, and it pains.
I had too much josh over the weekend . First we played volleyball then tennis and yday ended up with trying iceskating . Dont go for iceskating. Its precarious.
ammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

My buttocks curse me like hell

I had a pretty mournful morning , my neighbour woke me up. at 5 in the morning . Her roomie had gulped over 15 tylanols ( pain killers.. and for us pain providers :P) , over some stupid conversation with her husband ..

we had to rush her to the hospital, and we were pretty lucky , that she had vomitted and the concentration wasnt that higher .

Full actions,morning morning .

No josh to work ...as usual ..
But I am doing good today ..

The weather is bad in Australia ..
My neck painsssssssssssss..

GD

No comments: