Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's been a while since I blogged on the adda. I changed the title of the blog - Dreamster. I  like the sound of it.

Now, that I think I have some time, I will try to blog.

Right now I am in the US. It's been a week. It's not been easy. It's not been very difficult either.
Hope the next few years while I stay here are beneficial both personally and professionally. There are some decisions which I have taken which have had no meaning economically at all. I hope this doesn't become one such decision.

Last week was abt applying my SSN and bank account - Hope all my time does not go away setting up stuff and cooking. I have a six month period which I will be a little free till Ruchira and Aditi join me here. I think I must buy a synth and just try to make some good music. Maybe a good time to explore creative horizons.

What kind of topics should I cover in the blog ? My thoughts / or my actions or a mixture of both.
Or plain history ?

As life goes on, Memories increases. Images/ moments / thoughts / tastes / pains , people places.

No comments: