Sunday, May 15, 2005

I hate dogs

I am terrified of dogs....I think i can manage bulls, or snakes (also)...

I, very truly,madly,deeply detest dogs with huge faces and sharp teeth barking the hell out right in front of your face....Especially a family german shepherds like the one I met yesterday....3 dogs barking synchronously, all in canine harmony....I almost got bit yesterday at a house for no fault of mine....I didnt even stare at the godammn dogs' eyes like all the magazines say....Woah once in a lifetime incident.....

Sorry dog owners and dog lovers and dogs...I dont get why you love them so much...
Probably muzzling the mouths of the beasts would be much better....

But the day before yesterday scooby was a real good boy at richie's place :-)

Stray dogs are really cooL....They mind their own business....But these in-house dogs are really tiresome......

2 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

Stray dogs mind their own business?
You have clearly not been followed by a pack of 7-8 stray dogs - sticking to your legs, eyeing the loaf of bread that you have in your hand, and when you throw the loaf down and try walking away.... they eat the loaf in all of 0.23 nanoseconds, and follow you again assuming that there must be more from where that came ....
Atleast pet dogs have owners who can control them and protect you.

sudeep said...

Thats true.... :-)

I have not been followed by a pack of stray dogs ....