Thursday, May 19, 2005

It is hard to believe that some GUYS have platonic relationships.
Surprisingly, GIRLS have this kind of relationships very easily.
Or atleast they give you that notion.

/* Su Depp has a mood swing. */

The two good things which I have missed are :-
1) I have never seen a Star Wars movie. (really bad, I know)
2) I have never seen an Indiana Jones movie. (really very bad)

I seriously think I should see all the movies...I am going to buy the DVDs very soon.

Natalie Portman is one hot chick....
Perhaps the ONLY chick who actually looks cute with a tonsured head.

natalie

2 comments:

Sridhar Raman said...

>>1) I have never seen a Star Wars movie. (really bad, I know)

Trust me...you really havent missed much in this world. Its a typical overrated piece of crap that is highly symptomatic of most American supposedly "cult-movies".

sudeep said...

hahaha...I dont think Sumanth favors ur opinion....

Well... :-)

So, u r conspicuously silent abt Indiana Jones....My guess is you probably like those movies....or Indiana Jones himself...

:-))