Monday, August 28, 2006

Wisdom related post !!!


One day while walking through the wilderness a man stumbled upon a vicious tiger. He ran but soon came to the edge of a high cliff. Desperate to save himself, he climbed down a vine and dangled over the fatal precipice. As he hung there, two mice appeared from a hole in the cliff and began gnawing on the vine. Suddenly, he noticed on the vine a plump wild strawberry. He plucked it and popped it in his mouth. It was incredibly delicious!


Lifey hange....

9 comments:

test123 said...

So what did you taste :D?

sudeep said...

Well the man tasted and felt it was incredibly delicious....

The idea of the story is to LOSE the big picture and taste the friggin' fruit.

This idea sometimes clicks for some dumb-forsaken reason....

Yenanthiya ?

Enigma said...

he he he amele a starwberry was poisonned so he died hanging there

sudeep said...

hey Enignma,

Do we know you by any chance ? PESIT ? INFOSYS ??

Just curioyus..

Enigma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sudeep said...

okie now me thinks ! are u sudeep jana? or soem one else!

Case of mistaken identity !

I am a Sudeep, no doubt, but not "Sudeep Jana" :-)

Enigma said...

oops then sorry are u sudeep parthasarathy? then ?

Enigma said...

oops msitaken identity again :P
ur not the other sudeep either, then i guess we have not met. not sure how u stumbled upon my blog but i foun du thru ur comments on my blog.
u ahev an yahoo id?

sudeep said...

"sudeep parthasarathy" ?

Thats not me again .... :-)

I am surprised to see so many sudeeps in this world...I thought we were a rare species of names...

well i am "just" sudeep and i am from Bangalore....i have a linked my blogger profile to my gmail id sudeeprg@gmail.com...