Friday, April 06, 2007

Today morning

as I was having my cup of coffee, I had switched on "U2", a channel in Udaya TV. I guess it is Udaya-2. There was a birthday wishes program, where people dedicate happy birthday wishes on TV.Sometimes they feature old kannada songs of Vishnuvardhan and Dwarakeesh which go very well with a Sat morning coffee.

Hmm perfectly normal, I thought. However, as I observed the VJ, she was wearing a Lynyrd Skynrd T-shirt. That's something weird. I know there are a lot of Shakira and Justin Timberlake fans...But a Ronnie Van Zant fan on Udaya TV doing birthday dedications is a little out of place...It's something like having a fan wearing a T-shirt with Pandari Bai's photo in VX1/AXN.

Whatever. Mixing of cultures in different channels, I guess.

Side notes for youtubers :-

1. By the way, this video features a death metal vocals for a Britney Spears video!!!! So all you metal fans, Britney Spears rocks!!! hahahah...

2. What happens if Kurt Cobain sings Britney Spears's Toxic. It sounds like this. I liked the grunge version of Toxic very much.

No comments: