Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Address Book chamaks

Dear reader : Take some time and browse through your address book.

If you think about it, you will realise that browsing through your address book in your mobile phone ("crawling" through your address book to find out yaar yaar number nann hatra ide ) is as important updating your address book frequently. You will have a knowledge of whose numbers you have.

As I was lazing today morning, I randomly started playing with my mobile phone and had a look at my address book, I realised that there were so many contacts in my address book and I didn't even know that I had them in my address book.

So, the next time if you have a knowledge of the numbers in your address book, you can immediately dial his number rather than figuring out how to get his number.

No comments: