Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hmm ... A new look , a new beginning to this inactive log. I have grown older as I browse through the blog. 

These days taking an interview to find the right candidate is not an easy job. Initially when I was the interviewer, I used to concentrate only on the problem solving ability and domain knowledge. But now I have realized that it is also very important to know how much inspired he is to work and also how much eager and enthusiastic he is. This is really difficult to actually get from a single meeting....but I am getting closer to get the intention of the applicant.

Other news is that I am on a facebook exile. I really do not want to get into a social network : It is addictive and is a waste of time. I have changed my password to some random alphabet soup and my exiled myself. These days I want to check all the rare piano chords. It is a fun thing to do.

No comments: