Friday, July 27, 2012

These days I have a strange feeling....A feeling that alienates me from the world. I am not feeling ambitious , angry, aggressive, interested or materialistic - There is a sense of resignation in any work I take up. There is a listless feeling. Wish that I go through this phase soon.

Objective right now is to live a happy life...Don't worry be happy seems to be the mantra these days. I very well know what I am NOT and especially these days I really envy those kind of guys. Guys who are care-free, lazy and basically man-about-town kind of guys. I am really tired of

Everyone in this world should get happiness and peace when they need it the most. Happiness could be anything. Even throwing a stone on a pond and hearing the gentle splash could be happiness.

No comments: