Monday, April 11, 2005

A gruelling journey back to work ..

I unfortunately ( shud be assumed as - lack of planning) landed up in Z - uppper berth of Diwakar travels. The Zee berth is the last one of the 26 elegantly laid deck of beds.

I have been tossed, shaken, almost dropped on the floor and hit to the roof in the gruelling 11-hour journey back to the Nizam's city.

Next time around I should plan better or should not be travelling. My eyes are drooping, thanks to the lack of sleep along the seamless tiresome journey. 'Less work' is the only thing to cheer about for the day.

Am all set to leave from work. Oh have one more job to be accomplished, that of the driving instructor. Is it for me to drive or guide the driver.

Blore news. Met maiya and SP. Had good food ( including masala poori ). Happy Ugadi and great to see the thunder storm with hail stones. I forgot to have one.


ps : ISB placments r rocking... check it out.

2 comments:

Tejaswi said...

I alwyas thought the the sleeper busses were good....Esp the ones that go to Hyderabad. Paolo travels or something...and you're telling me it sucks...hmmmm

anyways, hows SP doing? long time no hear, and no see.....I wonder how his Antique Fit jeans are these days...

Whatsup with Satya I wonder. Need to get an update on what everyone is doing these days....something of that sort was happening on the newsgroup, but no news after that...

Anonymous said...

yeno nim ayyan zeeds..masali poori tintiya..thu laude..naan illi anna bele tinkondu sayta idini..