Monday, April 18, 2005

My office has changed

So has my project, for the good.

And I am at Sasken's main office at Indiranagar-Domlur area near Diamond District.I have an odyssey in the morning and evening and I am still trying to find the shortest path from RR-Nagar to Domlur.I am not accessing my mails here etc because of some shifting problems.So if any one has mailed anything, I may not have replied.

This office is good....the cubicles are AMAZING to say the least.They make you feel like one reallllly important guy...

Well, still lot of work to be done...(Official YET non technical...You get the idea i hope)....

I havent blogged for sometime....
Wokie boys...May the force be with u....

5 comments:

test123 said...

Much to learn you have, my young padawan.

Anonymous said...

how abt the foll routes

via Jaynagar - flyover - domlur
OR
via ORAKAL - Kormangala - Airport
OR
BTM - HOSUR Rd..er it test your patience!

sudeep said...

yaridu "anonymous ?"

Anonymous said...

Naanalla!

Anonymous said...

u must hav guessed .. kanna muchaale saaku... ee anonymous bala..