Saturday, April 02, 2005

Project Mayhem

No, I am not referring to Tyler Durden's (from Fight Club) crazy plans to take over the world. I am referring to the crazy amount of "projects" that I am supposed to do the next two weeks.

There is a hardcore machine learning paper on text modeling that I have to understand and implement, and prove some results, and I have never done this kind of coding before. Also have to work on this data compression of large data sets for my data mining course. Get this, I am supposed to visit a few IT firms and do some report on Demand Forecasting in the IT-sector. Finally, through this month, my crawler project will be on. One theory subject (Approx. Algorithms) is the saving grace in terms of project-load. But it takes its own sweet revenge by being the toughest subject I have ever studied in my life.

Life is smooth sailing otherwise, have moved over from Caffeine to Horlicks....as a part of my do-all-to-improve-health motto these days.

1 comment:

direkishore said...

U get these tea bags which are caffeine free. Try them once.. U get in different flavors and it tastes reallly good !

To improve health..why horlicks, become a vegan :) .. I am on my way to become one !

Project load ..hmmm... Phd ??!!@# beka :)) even after the mayhem ??