Thursday, September 29, 2005

Detour

I took a detour today morning and I decide I will go past my old home via Sita Circle et al.
It was a while since I had been to those areas. I was suprised to see a big slum extend till the Sita Circle Petrol bunk.

I also found that these people made wooden statues (excellent wooden statues) which resemble Inca gods, almost 4 feet high. They also have brought camels! Yes, CAMELS!!! Elephants are not uncommon in India, but Camels! I had seen a camel in a zoo....I havent seen Camels in Bank Colony or Sita Circle in my 25+ years of my life.I was just wondering how on earth did they find the camels...

and then,

I saw "DK".

Wow! it was like 5 years or more...(remember DK???) and all the circuitous cycle trips in the rain ...... It was a long time ago.

And now, if looks can kill, she can easily become a murderer.

Current Music: Air - Playground Love

4 comments:

test123 said...

Aduu.
dk01.cpp
dk02.cpp
.
.
dk15.cpp
:D

sudeep said...

I am proud to have you as my project mate!
Sigh! those were the days


Ironically word verification says "dkbsk"
BSK for banashankari 3rd stage !!!

Tejaswi said...

And I thought it was
dk01.c,
dk02.c,
dk03.c,
stutter,
stutter,
where-am-I,
what-am-I-doing, is-it-sudeep-or-fido-dido-today,
dk04.c,
dk05.c,
bittaku maga - life bejaan ide innu,
avaloo scooty, naanoo scooty..
etc.

Maga, I have seen packs of Camels all over the place. Imported.

Adirli, did you get to speak with DK?

sudeep said...

yeah all the casual banter !