Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend

Welll yesterday I had been to Rajesh's wedding, probably the first guy to get married from our PESIT group (I hope my facts are right...).Rajesh is famous for his devotion to extremely fast and loud black metal and thrash metal songs.I doubt whether he will continue his devotion to the genre !!
And there was an orchestra playing Kannada and Hindi songs.

I met many people from the PESIT gang (and now fellow bloogers like dhimant and chilli.)

BV was famously missing yesterday and met Harsha (Haahsha) and Putta.Met Raghuram's mom....
All and all it was a good experience......

PESIT seemed like a long time ago.


Current Music: Paula Cole : Where have all the Cowboys Gone ?

4 comments:

Dhimant Parekh said...

PESIT indeed seems like a long way back.
The reception was fun :-)

sudeep said...

Sept 11 2001, Programming Languages exam!!

Tejaswi said...

I thought September 12 2001 was CAD for VLSI.

Srini said...

hi paaps, reason i was missing was bcoz i was in kuala lumpur on a holiday