Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Boastology

A great man once said :-
"Give me a place to stand, and a rod and I will move the whole earth"

But is it really possible?
Such a long rod cant even be lifted , right ?

I think we need some F = m*a calculations. Or the value of "g" acceleration due to gravity of that place to stand mentioned by the great man.

Nevermind.
I am really tired and bored of eating subway burgers.
Yesterday's vaangibath was awesome, though, prepared by me.

Returning to our discussion,nobody gave the guy a rod nor a place to stand. The great man figured that nobody would give him that. Thats why , he was great.Now I will say this :-

Give me a machine which will travel in the speed of time and I will go backwards and rewrite history

2 comments:

Enigma said...

vangibath slurp :P

sudeep said...

Oh yes, it was good :)