Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Diary of a heroic woman

Reader discretion appliable
From an email fwd

This is a copy of the diary written by lady on a cruise ship.
A real heroic woman!!!!!!

Dear Diary,

MONDAY AFTERNOON:
What a wonderful cruise this is going to be. I felt singularly honored today as the Captain asked me to dine at his table tonight.

TUESDAY AFTERNOON:
I spent the entire afternoon on the bridge with the Captain. He explained everything he was doing and told me there are 1262 passengers on board and he is responsible for everyone's comfort, safety and having a good time. He is so charming and invited me to dine at his table, again, tonight.

WEDNESDAY EVENING:
The Captain saw me at the pool this afternoon and invited me, this time, to have dinner in his cabin. The Captain's cabin is very cozy and the dinner was served with the best wines. He made several glorious amorous proposals to me but I stood very firm on my moral convictions.

THURSDAY EVENING:
Tonight the Captain threatened to sink the ship, if I did not give in to his erotic proposals.

FRIDAY MORNING:
I saved 1,262 lives, last night......TWICE

3 comments:

direkishore said...

:))

test123 said...

yuppa, finally a good fwd :).

Enigma said...

ha ha ha brave lady indeed