Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Don Remake ?

Everybody is keen to pull down the remake of Don. But my sis gave a good review for it and I am eager to watch this movie. It seems that it doesnt follow the old movie completely and I have predicted the ending. I want to verify it!

I will write a review as soon as I see it.

Meanwhile

I had this dream, today morning. Most of my dreams are nonsensical and it features me falling from a tall cliff or rocks with hands spread out or I being attacked by a dog with razor sharp teeth. But this one was a Hollywood movie with soldiers and all that.I wont get into the details.But I could interpret this stupid dream.(For my memory's sake)

Ridiculous....Thats all I can say.

UPDATE :: My guess is correct! Hehehe Farhan Akhtar that was a good one...But it was easy....hehehe

2 comments:

test123 said...

Don ko marna mushkil hi nahi, na munkin hai :)? Hovuda?

sudeep said...

Neene don moms.... :-)
Ashte :-))