Monday, September 26, 2011

Wet

Hangzhou is wet for the past one or two days. The trees and the leaves look very green and beautiful. Had a nice walk to office today - many people are wearing silk with large floral patterns and there are colorful umbrellas everywhere. The weather is pleasant and the environment is reassuring.

However there is a turbulence in my mind.Nonetheless, I have put my career on an autopilot mode and it floats on.

The october season is a national holiday time here and people are busy buying fresh crabs, ducks and lobsters. I am buying time and indulging myself in laziness.

Why is it I find so difficult to concentrate some days ? Let me get back to work. Tired of reading stupid stuff on rediff and answering to useless emails which is taking me nowhere.

No comments: