Thursday, January 06, 2005

B2B

I will be back to Blore this month end, and yippee my flight might be on Jan 28th. I dont know how would I feel back home. I am glad about getting back , but will be very different about the Blore now and then.
I want my city to be the way I left it. IMPOSSIBLE rite ??
Too much of expectations from a small city lad. Well even though I dint grow much in the past year, I have heard my city has undergone a tremondous change with a few unfinished flyovers, more vehicles , more buildings and more people.
Hope all the restuarants taste the same, and that Sudeep would not have moved to RR nagar.
I will be there for a week and I will be off to HYD the next week. I have a very remorse feeling about this. I would miss blore for more than one reason now.

Surprisingly my evaluation for the last cycle was good. My PM , whos an ass gave a comment , that my written communciation needs improvement. The reason being "I actually write long sentences which tends to be confusing" .

Apart from that I got a remark as " good at business knowledge and a good team player" which I never have got till now .:))
Its really weird, but am not at all complaining. Theres a little discussion left though.

I want to play as much tennis as possible in the next two weeks and ski for the next two weekends. Yes, I can SKI . I need to pick some finer touches though, so I would be picking a smaller length ski this time.

Sudeepa have u managed to get some paunch ?? U know me and Teju cant really grow thin. I have left that dream.

Will be back and it would GMAT time. Spoke to mega maga, and hes working for AXA as a financial stratergist.

Nairs done his studies. Raghu has clinched a job in Florida, so did Shiva and chakku managed to blow 370$ for an hour. Nothing much from the US of A , apart from some thunderstorms in Phoenix. Weathers really weird.

lkb teju, chat madta illa .
I will take a quick nap.

Tatas

No comments: