Sunday, January 30, 2005

Corporate lunch (munch ? munch??)

Everyday during lunch time, I dont feel like having lunch.Blame it on "corporate lunch".Every company has its "canteen committee" who take pains in ensuring that everyone is sufficiently pained by bringing a caterer whose food can simply be described as INedible.

We have a very good foodcourt at our groundfloor with a confused bunch of caterers who can make heavy breakfast (like dosas etc) not the lighter ones.And the lunch....well..I prefer not to talk abt lunch.The best part of the lunch is the "saunf" which is sweet and I look forward for the time I eat the saunf.

Then we take a brisk walk around the building campus like a pradakshina and get back to whatever we've been doing in the morning.

The question I pose to the caterers of today is :-
(we live in a free world, so i am posing this question)

why do caterers complicate lunch with all sorts of specialities and screw up the main essentials like chapathi/rice or the sabji that goes with it?

Eaters like me are overwhelmed by variety and I am not able to single out a defect.
Okay I'll stop the crib :))

So, zeeds is back in bangalore and I spoke to him over the fone a couple of hours ago.
It's been like a year.....

Weekend was okay and I am back here :)
Met suri (the footballer) for a treat and I bumped into Sihi Kahi Chandru yet again.

haha.
Sihi Kahi Chandru and the stupid french movies.

btw I watched "The Lady Killers". Tom Hanks is incredible as the professor.

No comments: