Wednesday, June 01, 2005

few updates

kannambadi is getting engaged tomorrow. Sad that i will not be able to attend.
I fainted yesterday, after a jog in the morning. Probably managed to drain the sugar in my body. But after so much sweets in Bangalore I dint expect that to happen.

When I gained conciousness I was lying on the floor. Managed to get into the apartment and slept for a while.

Later realised a slight pain on the back of my head, left shoulder back and left arm.
My thoughts werent normal. My memory was :-) I felt I might have injured my brain.
haha .. everyone still finds to be abnormal ..so things are fine ..

there is no swelling , nor bruise on my left shoulder and the left arm. But both are in grave pain. Had a bruefin just now. I need to gulp is dozens probably.

Back to hoggin spree in the pretext that I need carbo, sugar and glucose.
HOpefully will be back to normal tomorrow.

3 comments:

sudeep said...

careful dude...
I guess you need some rest....
take a day or two off....

sarvagnaani said...

nann magane gd..muchkondu doctor hatra hogo..u may know what is wrong with your body..but still ..fainting like that after a jog..is not something to be neglected..

test123 said...

wtf, skipping sweets at the wedding wasn't good.
dude, take care.. and i feel better visit a doctor today. so please do that before your next post :)