Tuesday, November 08, 2005

100 % original

This is a paradox. You cant create something which is 100% original. There will be influenzes from many people and you add your take to it and prepare the resulting pot pourri.

This applies to anything in life :-

-> Career (This is where the concept of "role model" helps. You may not try to base your whole career on some perosn "X"

-> Dress (check out Oasis's lead singer copying his role model

->Attitude

->Coding style.

->Everything!!!

I remember this funny saying :-


Copying something from a single person is STEALING, copying something from many people is research.


So,do we need to copy ? Yes and No.
Dont ask me :-)

Music : The Cranberries - Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?

3 comments:

zee said...

:) ... Oh ...nothing can be original! Btw your current playlist is always in sync with the theme of your post. Music makes you write :p or vice versa ?

sudeep said...

yes :-)

music makes me write....Actually I dont listen to songs when I write, but I guess it is in the back of my mind.....

Looks like you are a major fan of Opeth....I havent heard much of Opeth....
Will check them out sometime....

:-)

zee said...

good taste of music.
ya, the live show was brilliant !