Thursday, November 03, 2005

Email Characteristics

I have identified the following email characteristics in people :-

a)Routers
----------
These people have a set of email addresses in their address books. Any forward they get, they just route it to the group, if THEY think is funny/useful etc!.

You might have not seen PHYSICALLY, a "router" kind of person since ages, yet he keeps sending email to you...

I think I belong to this category :-D


b)Originators
--------------------
These people originate spam. They have a theme or a central idea which they want to propogate, they start the spam. (These are a rare species, they have a powerful vision which actually starts off a spam).They are the "root nodes" of a spam and they know what they are doing.

I dont know anyone in this category.


c)Active Repliers
--------------------
They PROMPTLY reply when they get a message.They never start off a conversation, but they are there.

I know four people under this category.

c)Naturally Passive repliers
----------------------------------------
These people are usually bored to type a reply , they prefer calling on the telephone and talking .Many girls come under this category (my observation)

I know Two people under this category.


d)Selectively Passive Repliers
----------------------------------------
These people dont initiate conversation and they are selectively passive, depending on their mood.

I know three people in this category.

6 comments:

Tejaswi said...

Who am I?

sudeep said...

You are a reply based on importance....
"Selectively Passive Repliers"

Ad bitaaku,....Magane, ,my car's clutch is gone thats why I am in the office and typing this on a saturday....
:-(

This is the 8th time my car is breaking down in 4 months...Patience level going down.....something seriously is wrong with my car ,:-((((

Srini said...

or maybe you are stomping on the poor clutch too hard in response to (ahem ahem) pleasant distractions, if i may use the phrase :-)

Tejaswi said...

It was a good car, a very good car, and then, you had to LPGify it. Why o Why, I ask.

Irli, I hope you didn't miss out on anything important because your car broke down. You seem to be missing good stuff cuz of your car a lot, these days.

Hengiddiya?

test123 said...

caste system shuru maaDutiya tiruga :). scooter yenu ayeto? Aduu naapka ide, last time lunch miss maaDa kaarana, maLe + scooter, better than my reasons atleast :).

sudeep said...

BV, hehe no pleasant distractions for me!

Jag, Forget about the lunch miss maaduva karana!


Tejaswi, Chennagi ideeni....