Friday, November 11, 2005

Random Thots

1. Manja's wedding tmrw

2. Extra enthusiasm causing immediate embarassment.

3. Coffee and TV.I want PURE filter coffee :-(.

4. 80s Kannada Song and Shankar Nag wearing a Police Dress

5. The letter "e". Love it.2.7182

6. Me wearing a wollen cap at office (thats right) and getting stares by everyone....I dont care a damn...I have a headache.I am NOT imitating Enrique. Fine. Bring Anna.

7. Boring week ahead with very little work.

8. Ottawa

9. Hair cut needed....Lots of hair and headache.

10.Wisdom is the best thing to get in life.I just realised it.

11.Frustrated Champion attitude sucks.

12.Air conditioning sucks.

13.Funny email forward calling merger of Google and e-bay as "goobay"...hahaha

14.Fat throat lobes.

15.Belief != Thought.

Music : Sheryl Crow - I think a change would do you good.

4 comments:

Tejaswi said...

1 - Congrats to M&M. I hope the real M&M figures in their...er...

3 - I want coffee. UD, or Suprabhata, or Vidyarthi, or Brahmins, or any good coffee will do. I am sick of chai-cutting. I love it. But I have had too much of it.

4 - Bandalo Bandalo....

5 - I don't know whether I am angry or sad.

6 - Enrique doesn't wear a monkey cap. You do.

9 - Has it become heavy?

sudeep said...

we'll go for the coffee and the cig ..chappar :-), when you are here next time

this is a tailored monkey cap and I _dont_ look like a monkey....it is about the "perception", Mr.Anderson


Yeah my head is heavy hahaha

Tejaswi said...

These days, I drink just coffee.

Srini said...

the goobay stuff was the best
yello hog bitte maga neenu