Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weakend

Weekends are weakends , really. Sometimes they SUCK. Especially when the car is in the garage.

My clutch is back to normal, and my car is up and running. For the uninitiated , my car provides B2B solutions to me.(Basement to Basement Solutions)

Zeeds had accompanied me and we had all the standard kutchax and one quick visit to Naga's place, dose camp and a Pani puri shop in BTM layout.Veena's kid is adorable and noisy.....

Maruthi Swift looks too good. The red one.

And the weekend ended with a nonsense comedy called "Along Came Polly". The best part of the movie was Jennifer Aniston.

And yeah , on Sat I met many PESITians.....I am convinced we are all entering the realm of Unclehood and auntiehood.We deny it....but it's happening.


I havent started work today....Time to start.....

Current Music: Bangarada Manushya Aagadu endu Kai katti Kulithare

4 comments:

Tejaswi said...

Apt music for the moment eh?

I have never heard of this pani puri shop in BTM layout. Is this some obscure joint you guys noticed when stuck in some traffic jam, and had enough time to step out, eat, and get back by the time the jam eased?

I loved B2B solutions. hehehe

sudeep said...

No,this joint is GD and Pushpa's regular hangout....

Missing all the Bangalore boyz especially from two or three days....

Seems like we'll never get it back :-(

Srini said...

nice to see u had fun paaps. wish i was there in rajesh's marriage to meet al of u. i was out of town and could not make it.

whos pushpa?

sudeep said...

Our Colleague at infy .... :-)