Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tinted glass

There is a new rule that all our netas formulated. It went something like this :-

Let there be light entering your cars. We dont want any kind of actions inside the cars and taxis.Becuase terrorists go in cars. Because people get very naughty in cars.

Soon the traffic policemen started to organize free opacity camps, and tested the how transparent you cars are.

Like an alert citizen (which I never was) I removed all the sunscreens of my car, and it is looking like a 1950s car now.

Soon, our dumb netas realised that even their own freaking privacy, and safety will be evaded.

So today I see a new headline saying :-

The tinted windscreen rule is with held under further notice

So, some ullus like me have to get a new tinted glass.

Grrr!

No comments: