Monday, January 09, 2006

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON YOU REALLY KNOW.....OR DO YOU KNOW YOURSELF ?

Well , I came to know about the "Future Me" website which enables you to send an email to yourself in the future.

Just imagine that one fine day you open your mailbox and you receive a mail which was sent by you say 5 years ago! What were your expectations then ? How has reality changed them (or is it going on as planned?).....Lots of thought can go into preparing this mail......

I think it is a great idea !

Here is the website .....Go ahead and write yourself a mail!

Meanwhile , I have received a priority 1 request as I check my INBOX NOW!
....and I cannot go on with this post.....

Ugh bad times ahead :-(((((

2 comments:

Dhimant Parekh said...

Sweet

sudeep said...

yeah it is a great idea....I remembered the story "after 20 years" by O'Henry after seeing this email service...