Friday, January 26, 2007

Kannada Rap

I have been introduced to two Kannada rap artists. Do check one of them out. The first one called "Auto Soori" is hilarious. Kudos to Shreyas Hoskere who has penned the funny lyrics. This is what he has to say about Auto Soori.

Kiran and I decided on the title – “Auto Soori” and bring out the everyday life events of an auto driver. I wrote the lyrics and sang it (it’s entirely my voice) and mixed it using the software called Audacity.

Download Auto Soori here.

Get the lyrics of the song "Auto Soori" here

The second one is called "Mental Manja". Although I have the song in my email, I will try to upload it on any file hosting server.

2 comments:

clangorous said...

Chindhi maga, Nan aaapis (office) nalli yella frens ge kalsde , yella eega mental manja ge kaitha iddivi. bega upload maadu maga . illa andre nan email ge kalsappa :
rajesh_gururaja@dell.com

sudeep said...

Sure maga...I will send it !!