Monday, January 15, 2007

Tranquility in the center of chaos

The laying of tiles in the basement, (which started when all the guys were in town), is complete.

The Result : My car has started skating around in the basement, after the tile flooring.I have to be a little more careful while taking a reverse.

Meanwhile, my PC has gone for repair after I tried to unsucessfully install the Service Pack-2 of Microsoft windows.Be VERY careful while updating your PC. Sometimes clicking next, next , next will cost you a hard disk.Read the godammn thing.ANd pray that the current doesnt go while you are installing an OS.

From now on, I think I will also start reading "End User License Agreement" FULLY before checking the "I Agree" option.

Things are never easy.

1 comment:

GD said...

man do I miss these words ...

India -- "westernized" society
current -- power
petrol -- gas
xerox -- photo copy --> for fun sake
kerchief -- hand key --> for fun sake
computer -- desktop
desi -- indians