Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Existen$@# Whatever !

Why the hell did man start to think.It would have been better to be in
the caves eating bananas and drawing something on the wall and jumping
around everywhere.Now we go TREKKING to do that.

Phew!

I am TIRED of philosophy,Computer Science and the likes of July 2004.
Everybody have their own idea of life.Just like Ramu or Shamu or Nietzsche
or who's that guy ummm Bertrand Russel or that Yogi that some crazy guys meet
on the himalayas.

Let us look into the META aspect of it.
Why do people give fundas?
( I hate this word funda but I want to remove my hatred by using it often).

Stepping into an anthropologist's shoes , I can think of one answer
rejection.

Failure is another reason.
Failure is very generic and it is a bloody state of mind.
You wont think about failure when you are bored.

Another reason people give fundas is because they have learnt something from
their experience and the human nature is ...if you have fu--ed up and learnt
the lesson once on a concept or the way you handled a situation they think
they are the absolute masters of that concept/situation.
The saddest part is that each moron on this planet is different from another.
Everyone is unique just like the rest of us.

Actually by writing so much, I forgot what I wanted to convey.
Anyway on second thoughts all this looks like fundas to me.
Confused and dazed!
That's how life goes on

BYE BYE

No comments: