Monday, July 12, 2004

Interesting.

Now href="http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2004/06/30/drug_may_offer_aphrodisiac_for_women/">SMALL TALK
may not be restricted just to men.Hey I am not taking OO here!

But one thing I cant understand is scientists can understand the impulse of female
RATS but I dont know will they will ever understand the XX Homo Sapiens species!

Let's leave it for the scientists to figure it out.

I was reading Nietzsche this morning.I think he is one crazy angry moron.
"Philosopher with a hammer" - thats the title he's acquired.I think it is Bull.
If you are depressed he makes you feel hopeless.
Thats the time you got to read goody goody Dale Carnegie and other self help books.
Simplicity is the key-Dionysius or Overman or whoever is too complex when you are
depressed.

If he were in the 70s or 80s or even 90s probably he would be in a band like
"cannibal corpse" or "obituary" .If he were a software engineer he would be blogging his ass out.If he were a manager , hmmmmmm actually I have never seen
angry managers.I have seen only wise-guy managers.

Hey is this news true ?

No comments: