Tuesday, July 27, 2004

WagSeh

Yesterday i woke up as they started off with the crackers...
"Okay so India has won :-)", i thought and pulled up the rug
and I slept.
Sehwag-ki-ma was a delight yesterday!

I couldnt see the whole match.But they do throw in some surprises.
Our murali boy was not there.His granny passed away so he had gone to pay his
homage there.

murali

Loafer nann makla finals ge bandideera...nodkotheeni

He will be there in the finals.

Dravid is a stubborn guy who doesnt want to be a keeper.
I cant understand why he is making so much fuss to be a keeper.
He can just say "dial 123 on your Hutch phone and get Live! updates"
and play guitar like a dumb-ass.
Parthiv Patel can be a model for Farex / I love you rasna ad.

The finals are there.Get excited.If you cant get excited,
I cant help it.

Now, I go...
Tut-ah.

No comments: