Monday, July 19, 2004

Senseless and Idiotic.

I hate Bangalore traffic.
I hate even my style of driving.
Just aiming your vehicle in the gap and blasting your way through.

I just cant understand why autodrivers are such bad drivers.
Wait a minute ...I think I have an answer.
It's got to do with the goddamn design of the auto.

Blame it on the handle of the auto.Ofcourse you cannot have a steering for a three wheeler.
But an auto's ass is so fat that the driver always underestimates the ass of an auto
to it's front "nose" and voila! we have confusion.
The auto looks like a nosy buffon who wants to poke into everybody's business.
Besides that we have numerous status messages written on the rear.
"amma", "tande thaayiya ashirwada", "hello aunty", or fotos of bollywood heroes,
The most popular of them are :- sunju baba, salman khan, shahrukh khan, and uppi to
some extent.

And we have the frogs - the green small cars like santros and maruthis
and their impatient owners who think it is because of everybody ELSE that there is a jam
in the road.

Phew....After a long arduous journey i am back here.
But the best part is if we make up our mind and make a challenge that
NOBODY, i repeat , can bother us and I am the master of my driving and YOU
cannot comment on my driving skills we will be happy and drive along any place.

Adios.

No comments: