Thursday, July 29, 2004

Two willows and a ball or a willow and two balls

I know India is passionate abt cricket.. its rabid over there .. but never thot indians who move to US will wake up till 2 am in the morning to c who will bat or bowl .. and shockingly just watch cricinfo.com .. whose pages at times are stale as old meat .. ( yeah i eat chicken pretty regularly now..someones trying me to PUSH me towards fish tooo .. i heard fish improves ur brain ..let me try okay .. ;-) )

now the whole point is ..if the match started at 9-10pm .. say .. wud they miss sex for cricket .. shudnt we be suing the cricket team for this .. now i know ..no one leaves sex  ... but there are these maniacs .. who can leave their willows using two balls ..to watch two willows hitting a single ballllllll.... GODD cricket used to drive me crazy .. now crazy guys drive me crazy ..

one mans craze is another mans ............. ( fill up the blanks ..

No comments: