Monday, July 03, 2006

IBM's new ad

Have you heard the new song which features in IBM's ads ?
I was desperately searching for the mp3 (below), and found it on dogpile.

It is froma sixties(1966) band called "The Kinks".

Check out the lyrics...This is what every damned human thinks!!!


I won't take all that they hand me down,
And make out a smile, though I wear a frown,
And I won't take it all lying down,
'Cause once I get started I go to town.

'Cause I'm not like everybody else,
I'm not like everybody else,

And I don't want to ball about like everybody else,
And I don't want to live my life like everybody else,
And I won't say that I feel fine like everybody else,
'Cause I'm not like everybody else,
I'm not like everybody else.


Here is the mp3 :-
I am not like everybody else

1 comment:

Srini said...

wanna join..we have positions open