Sunday, July 30, 2006

Very old-style post of mine

Whats happening in my head right now :-

1.Maruti Swift requires a clearance much more than my Maruti 800 (which was nicknamed H-B2B by me)...I still cant figure out accurate clearance.

2.Too many sweets eaten today....SHucks...

3.Cycle has to be given to refitting....I have been delaying this. Dammit.

4.One game of HALF-LIFE 1 brought back my (post-8th sem && pre-Ordyn) days memories.
One game of Road rash brought back memories of Naga ...THose rainy nights and Vikram's house and Ashoka pillar days....

5.DTM

6.Life goes on....Life is beautiful and nasty at the same time. I am feeling like a complete stranger lost in the ever changing city of life.

7.It's been awhile ............

8.God loves to spring surprises....There is no doubt abt that.

No comments: