Thursday, July 06, 2006

Welcome to the new look

Guys,

How is the new look ?

"The Adda" turns two years today.

I started blogging after I stumbled across a few blogs.Since I had the habit of mailing people left ,right and center (Oh yes, I am a natural human spammer) and I had the strange feeling that people dont like many mails in the mailbox , I thought I will write whatever comes to my head,instead of mailing people...If people like it, let them look at the blog....Otherwise, let them go to hell.That was the main motivation of starting THIS blog.

Before this blog, I had two very personal blogs which I used to vent my frustrations and I was going through a personal turmoil of a heartbreak. I deleted it.Thank god.

Well today the blog count reads 13,229 visitors. It has become a vital part of my sedentary life.And there is a community of bloggers (I have edited and put the links in the left).Apart from the last two, I know everyone.

8 comments:

Dhimant Parekh said...

I love the new look! Its awesome!!

direkishore said...

cool look!!

test123 said...

Tastefully done! It reminds me of kesari bath. Is it possible to apply a similar template to the comments page?

Bridget Jones said...

Congratulations on 2 years of blogging !
And yeah, the template looks beautiful.

Enigma said...

congratulations!

GD said...

this is good :) thanks for letting me blog on this. Request to remove my personal blog link. I dont blog there :)

sarvagnaani said...

sudeepa..the new look is awesome
> It reminds me of kesari bath
richie..i felt the same, after i saw your comment

sudeep said...

Thanks everyone ....

Kummi & Richie :-
=================
I dont seem to get it.....Kesaribath!!!!
Whats kesaribaath gotta do wth the blog template ?

Jag really needs to treat himself to hot, fragrant kesaribath ....heheh