Monday, July 31, 2006

Western Classical CD

I just got a Western Classical CD lying at home. It contains compositions of many great composers et al. But the point is :-

Everyone has heard it !!!

I think may of us can recognize many compositions.

Courtesy :-

All the damned cartoons you watch on TV!!

Especially Tom and Jerry has borrowed many , many tunes from the classical compositions. And some "serious" and "agressive compositions" sound like the background music of the fight sequences you see in the Kannada movies....

Well.

So much for my curiousity of Western Classic. I just stopped listening to that CD. I relate to Cartoons and Kannada Movies when I listen to that!!! It was hilarious

2 comments:

zee said...

Hehe which one ?

sudeep said...

Oh there were compositions from Strauss , Bach , Mozart and so many others....The CD was called European Classics....