Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Federer vs Nadal..

It was truly and epic final.. the best I have seen in years..
Beats the Aggassi vs Sampras US semi-final (steffi was pregnant then)..
Me and Naga watched it through the night .. before some exams at Teju place ..
me betting on Sampras and Naga on Agassi.. I had won a pepsi then..

this time I bet on Federer and lost HKD 500 .. but still Federer would be my bet until he retires .. just the way I used to bet on Sampras till he retired. :D

Nadal - He is a freak.. :-) ..

2 comments:

Tejaswi said...

My best grand slam till now has been Ivanisevic vs. Agassi (1992 Wimbledon Final) - Superb service vs. the best return in Tennis. Rafa vs. Roger 2008 comes damn damn close.

-T

Anonymous said...

Agree with Teju..That was the best grand slam final ever...I hated this one bcos I hated to see Feddie lose..Couldnt sleep for two days!!!:(

~
Laks