Saturday, September 06, 2008

Few movies you might want to Catch-up

If you are really looking to get rid of some boredom the following bollywood movies will certainly help you ..

Rock -On - For Farhan Akthar and Shankar-Eshan-Llyod amateurly sounding Great hindi rock.
Aamir - Mumbai Meri Jaan- A Wednesday , I suggest all three. Good work on terrorism in India from different angles . UTV has made a great contribution to the bollywood

If you are not into serious cinema right now then there is 'Singh is King' for you...

All these are available on Veoh.com.. thats my only source in Hong Kong. I try to get DVDs sometimes which are also pirated again and certainly I cannot wait for 3-4 years to catch a movie (avinash does not like me watching these pirated stuff, but I am channel restricted.. sorry).

After The Dark Knight I have not watched in Hollywood movie. Looking forward for Tropical Thunder.

No comments: