Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Parineeta

I watched this movie a few days ago and liked it.

Vidya Balan......Wow whatta babe!
I cant stop being gaga over this female.

Another useless observation I made is that the bengalis pronounce "Lalitha" as "Lolita."

And the BBC have goofed up in their article referring Lalitha as Lolita intentionally or unintentionally.

However all Vidhu Vinod Chopra's heroines are projected as heavenly creatures flashing their smile,big eyes etc. It is immensely captivating, sometimes when I am bored.

But in the end, Vidhu Vinod Chopra has to understand, item numbers are a very important ingredient in Bollywood.

4 comments:

Tejaswi said...

I love Lolita, I don't know who Lalita is.

Btw, I saw Bunty and Babli, and also the oh-so-raved item number in it. I don't see the point of item numbers at all - which don't have Lara Dutta of course :)))))))


Jai Byadrabomma - as our venerable PK puts it.

test123 said...

Too leggy me thinks :).

Samba said...

Anyone watched MAngal PAndey?
I hope the movie is not as lousy as the looks of Aamir as a redcoat with Moustache!

Tejaswi said...

Watched the movie now, and its good in parts.

Could've done much better; and even I got sick of "Lolita."

Please.