Wednesday, August 10, 2005

aug 11th is here again

Yesterday I rode to the office on a scooter. And the rains played havoc and the scooter stopped and it didnt budge , no matter how hard I tried to start it.

Last year too, I had ridden my scooter, around the same time.

Had left office at 9 in the night because of work and finally reached home at 10:30.

No auto leads to Rajeshwarinagar in the night.

Got down at Mysore Road and walked home with helmet in one hand and thinking about August 11th 2004 ....

Time surely flies.Need to go to Ashoka Pillar this weekend.

6 comments:

Tejaswi said...

I am impressed!!!!!!!! Totally. One year without Ashoka Pillar? One whole freakin' year!!!! Sudeepa has gone without his daily diet of Chaat for one year, and example of great will power.

Bows.

sudeep said...

i am starting today itself....
need to visit the banashankari guys first...the one which kowshik and u used to go....later the king of kings ...to ashoka pillar...

Tejaswi said...

Ahhh, the Auden school chaat gaadi. I liked them as well. The chilli chutney there was the best ever. Man, I miss Bangalore Chaat. Here, its too neat, made with mineral water and all, with gloves too. And the worst of all, Mumbai doesn't do Masale Puri, I haven't seen it anywhere. Sob sob.

Bridget Jones said...

1 full year....
Impressive.

sudeep said...

yeah...i hope i am not hyping up my chaat_satyagraha :-)

otherwise i wud have tasted bombay chaat there at bombay ....i did have gola and vada paav and one sabbaki bonda (i dont know what they call that in marathi or english)...bombay was really one kickass trip!

Samba said...

sudeepa,

wen r u back from Paris?