Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Guru Shishya #6 - The last one :-)

INT. ROOM - DAWN

Two lovers lie on their bed, without the sheets and a golden ray of light shines liting the room..The Shishya and his girlfriend are about to finish their last lapse of sleep.Suddenly there is a rumbling sound, which muffles the sweet tweety sounds of the birds.

The Yamaraaj rides on his buffalo and shatters the wall of the room and stands before them.....

He sees the coffee on the table.He drinks a little bit of coffee from the flask.
The Shishya's lover wakes up with a start.

Shishya's Lover
Who...who are you? Are you Yamaraaj?

YAMARAAJ
The coffee is fucking cold.

Shishya's Lover
It was not for you... My man doesnt mind drinking stale coffee.

YAMARAAJ
Irony!
No concern over your own lover!!
See you later,woman! I'll whip your ass in hell.Now it is your hubby's turn.

Shishya's Lover
Whipping ass in hell ? Hell sounds like a cool place...

YAMARAAJ
I am not interested in plain talk. I will make you regret your words.

The Yamaraaj takes a rope and the soul of the Shishya is bound to the rope,

YAMARAAJ
He's literally out of this world!

Shishya's Lover
Where ?

YAMARAAJ
Hell...or heaven , I really dont know.But first we have to depart from Earth.
Bye...see ya soon.

Shishya's Lover
Bye.. I wud have made him a better coffee today :-(

YAMARAAJ's BUFFALO
Yamraaj, sorry for interruption...The milk you drank..Is it buffalo milk ?

YAMARAAJ
Buddy, stop fantasizing ....let's move.

The buffalo assumes the shape of the Lamborghini Bull and we're off from that place.

EXT. THE HIMALAYAS - TOP OF MOUNT KAILASH

The GURU, ageless , and lonely sits meditating. A sonic boom of a voice is heard from the sky.

THE VOICE
Hello Guruji.

The Guru recognizes the voice.

GURU
Yes Chitragupta. I am on Mount Kailas. What do you want?

CHITRAGUPTA
We have a problem....We need your advice on a matter.
Can you teleport yourself to GATEWAY-215B33.

GURU
Right on.

The Guru teleports himself to the GATEWAY, and he finds the Shishya (referred in the previous shot)...The Shishya stands, although he closes his eyes.The Guru inferes that he is sedated.

GURU
What is the problem, Chitragupta,Oh Divine keeper of Accounts.
Do you need any consulting, now ?

CHITRAGUPTA
Yes Guruji.I cannot decide whether this person can go to hell or heaven.

GURU
What was his Purpose and scope ? What were his actions ?

CHITRAGUPTA
The purpose and scope were left blank by Brahma that day when Brahma created his behaviour-description document..that happens once in (4294967296-1) humanbeings. But generally human beings are intelligent and they do something eventful in their lifespanBased on their actions I decide to put them in hell or heaven....But this guy.....

GURU
What did this guy do ?

CHITRAGUPTA
Nothing.

GURU
Doing nothing is a crime.....BUT sometimes it is a virtue.

CHITRAGUPTA
What do you propose ? Benefit of doubt and send him to heaven ?

GURU
Oh Chitragupta! Keeper of Chronicles of Life and Death! "Benefit of Doubt" is only for batsmen playing cricket....I will take him to heaven and teach him a lesson , so that he learns..

CHITRAGUPTA
I had given him a sedative...He doesnt know that he is dead.Can I wake him up now ?

GURU
Go ahead.

The SHISHYA wakes up.He sees the Guru standing....

SHISHYA
Oh Guru!! I am so glad to see you!

He sees Chitragupta and recognizes him.

SHISHYA
Am I dead ?Is this Chitragupta ?

GURU
Yes.

SHISHYA
I am glad....So I am going to heaven.

GURU
Yes....

SHISHYA
Oh okay.. I cant wait to see heaven.

EXT. HEAVEN's DOOR - DAY

The Shishya knocks on the door.

GURU
Knock knock Knocking on heavens door...I like that song.

SHISHYA
You bet! Oh holy one!

The Door is opened by an extremely beautiful damsel. She is TRISHA.
She wears a French Maid costume. Shoulder length hair.

GURU
Hi Trisha. How are u ?

TRISHA
I am doing really cooL , guruji.

GURU
This is one of my disciples.Shishya , this is Trisha.

SHISHYA
I am thrilled to meet you!

TRISHA
Oh no need to be.The pleasure is mine.

GURU
Dont be so thrilled ..By the way, Shishya, from here on, you get in.I dont have a overnight stay permit in this heaven and I dont die like you mortals. Have a great time.

The Guru winks at Trisha and disappears.

TRISHA
So here we are....Me and you...At heaven...What do you expect ?

SHISHYA
(nervously)
Nothing.

TRISHA
Great....."Nothing" seems to be your fave word.
I heard that you are okay with your lover giving you stale coffee.

SHISHYA
Yeah....I did feel bad sometimes , but now I am okay with stale coffee....

TRISHA
What else are you okay with ?

SHISHYA
(thinks deeply)
I am okay with everything.I just want to avoid quarrel. I want to avoid negativity.

TRISHA
So, compromise is an old friend of yours ?

SHIHSYA
Yeah...I guess compromise is both my friend and enemy.....I feel it is a complicated emotion only human beings are capable of....Animals dont compromise with grace...They compromise bitterly after a war.

TRISHA
Interesting....So you compromised on your aims?

SHISHYA
Maybe....

TRISHA
I am the sort of person who never compromised on anything.

SHISHYA
How long have you been in heaven ?

TRISHA
Heaven ? Who said this is heaven ?

SHISHYA
Am I not in heaven ?

TRISHA
No.

SHISHYA
(terrified)
Am I in hell?.

TRISHA
No.....You are in Trishanku's heaven.I am the female form of Trishanku. Trisha for short....I was feeling lonely here for a long time....I'm glad I found some company!

SHISHYA
Yeowwww!!!! Lemme get out of here....

As the Shishya shrieks , he stands in front of the Guru , Chitragupta.

GURU
Dont Panic, shishya...I seized your soul and brought you back.

SHISHYA
Why do you want to send me to Trishanku's heaven , Oh Guruji ?

The Guru laughs.

GURU
Generally , all the people in this world have to NEGOTIATE when they have differing views and a compromise should be reached after negotiation.Dont EVER compromise at your cost.You have created a blunder in your most recent life, so I wanted to remind you about that. At the same time, you can never get happy by compromising to nobody.You will end up being lonely and snobbish if you are adamant.. Just like Trisha...It is a heaven, yet it isnt.

SHISHYA
Oh Guruji.. Thanks for opening my eyes.

GURU
Okay...I need some time for my meditation...Hope you will do a good job in your next rebirth.
BE SOMEBODY baby!