Friday, June 02, 2006

Change in Behaviour.

Well :-
Can a characteristic of a person change overnight ?

I think it is in your hands.

This is a measure of "flexibility" of an individual.
An intelligent person is very flexible, tries everything and very quickly adaptive to change.

I am trying to develop a new theory called "Version2" theory.
If you have the time to listen what the Version2 theory is about, here it is ......

An individual, an ordinary individual tries to "change" himself (doesnt care about the consequences, in an ideal situation.The consequences may make him a devil or an angel).The change is a conscious effort and he changes himself based on this statement :-

WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY I AM, THAT's WHAT I'M NOT



The simplest motivation to move to Version2 is to avoid PREDICTABILITY.

PREDICTABILITY is something very boring. It irrtitates me when people say that I reacted predictably.

I am coming up with my Version2. (Ofcourse in an ideal case, it would be like Captain Jack Sparrows. A cool and composed man in any situation. Thats exactly what I am NOT)

Do start thinking abt your Version2.
It is HIGH TIME.

One day you should say :-

"Hello Buddies, remember Me.
I am the man , you thought I'd never be"

Current Music : Depeche Mode - Try Walking in My Shoes

4 comments:

sarvagnaani said...

so when is the Su-Depp V2 going to be released..on second thoughts..will it(he) still be Su-Depp?

sudeep said...

It got released 3 days ago....
But still there are a lot of issues with V2. let's see....What abt your V2 ?

Enigma said...

yup i agree with u :P we should prove otehrs wrong abt wht they think we are

direkishore said...

An individual's characteristic can change over night, but his character? Nope.

Also think if you should change to change someone else's perception, because you might be falling in an endless loop!

Good luck on your venture :)