Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I dont know whether Ghazals are very romantic....I dont understand complicated Hindi/Urdu...
But I think Beatles song take me to the mushy mushy mood !

It is not the lyrics....It is the voice of John and Paul. The innocence is undeniable.....
Yes, that was before India-Cocaine-Ashram-HareRamaHareKrishna.

I think they must created a mania in the early 60s....The original boy-band....
Real talented one at that!

BEATLES

My favorite Beatles Love Songs
-------------------------------
#5
I want to hold your hand (REALLY OLD ONE!!!)

#4
Im happy just to dance with you....by John & Paul. (The starting guitar chors is really cool)

#3
All my loving ----This song will is SOOOOO filmy...so bollywoodish!!

#2
Girl......by John Lennon

#1
Something in the way , She Moves....by George Harrison

1 comment:

direkishore said...

there is no doubt that the beatles were a class act. great lyrics and very romantic. I love their "Something" best. Girl by John Lennon? I haven't heard that. I love his "Woman" :), Don't know if you were referring to the same one. "Love me Do" is catchy, "All you Need is Love" by John and Paul is another favorite of mine.

Of the band, my favorite is John Lennon though Paul McCartney is considered to the more romantic guy in the group.