Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Looking forward ..

The outlook for december is both bright and dull.. dull cos I have 4 exams continously.. sun - wednesday.. this is the first time after primary school I will be having such a schedule .. 4 exams with no break .. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

but after that .. I shall be in Bangalore .. my home sweet town..:).. I am excited to travel back for a break .. the excitement is about CHANGE.. someone said change is the essence of life .. people need variations, high variety means high quality of life.. one place where 6 sigma crap doesnt apply - oh yeah I am sitting in an OM class right now .. I am listening this great things about GE, Motorola, toyota.. and crap my company had a six sigma initiative too.. and our project was one of the coveted Ginny pigs for that initiative ..

back to blore, mane, friends,slv, BCB, Vidyarthi bhavan, MTR, bhel puri, paani puri .. ohhhh I am excited ..

Richie, lets play some poker too.. teju mane alli adda, Nair will u b there ?

I really really hope I get my tickets today...:)

2 comments:

sudeep said...

tickets bantha ?

GD said...

got the tickets .. will mail the detailed iternanry