Sunday, December 17, 2006

What I want to do ..

When I am in Bangalore ..

Lovely food at home .. Mom's ofcourse (desperately waiting)..and this time I will have my Sis-in-law too.. ofcos my aunt and ajji
catch all my friends (no exceptions of missing out anyone)
Go travelling, (atleast a day), by car.. I need to drive my SWIFT ... :)
Eat out at all the fav hangouts - SLV, BCB, Ashoka Pillar, Pavitra, bhel puri etc etc etc.
visit some dhabas .. :)..
India rocks in food .. such good food for so less :)

Samarthanam .. and I want to go with the DSF guys once to a school
Watch some movies .. and buy some dvds.. rang de basanti ..

nightout at Teju's / papanna's place .... and talk the whole night ..

3 more exams stand between me and all these.. just 3 more .. inconsequential exams :) ..

No comments: